Policies Of Use
- Customer has 24 Hours from the time of purchase to cancel an order without possible penalty.
- Special / Custom orders cannot be cancelled once production begins.
- Cancellation requests MUST be submitted in writing to Support@Brandster.com.
Most orders are shipped FREE within the continental United States. If orders are shipped outside of the continental United States or to extended delivery areas (i.e. islands, rural and remote areas, bay areas, etc.) additional shipping and handling charges will apply. A representative will contact you to make arrangements as necessary. We do not ship to PO or APO/FPO boxes. All ship dates are ESTIMATED and are subject to change based on availability. Once your order ships, we can not change the delivery address. Tracking information will be sent via email.
How We Ship:
- Quickship Product(s) - Readily made items that are shipped based on the manufacturer’s inventory. Please call (800) 357-5044 for availability.
- Small Parcel & Ground - We utilize USPS, UPS, and Federal Express for cost-effectiveness when product size permits. Expedited shipping for eligible products will be subject to additional shipping and handling charges (2 Day, 3 Day, Next Day, Overnight, etc.)
- What if my order says delivered, but it’s not there - Please call us within 48 hours (800) 357-5044. Check with family members, neighbors, building manager(s), apartment office, or others who may have accepted your order on your behalf. Shipments considered “lost” after 48 hours may be subject to additional charges for which the customer is responsible for.
- Freight Shipments -
- Curbside delivery only and includes a liftgate. Deliveries will be made during normal business hours (Mon - Fri) and a delivery agent will contact you in advance to schedule a delivery appointment for residential deliveries.
- Signature is required by a person 18 years or older. The customer will be held responsible for any and all deliveries made regardless of person(s) signing delivery receipt. DO NOT sign the delivery receipt before inspecting carefully for any damages - note anything missing or damaged on the delivery receipt. You will be held accountable if the delivery receipt is signed and pieces are missing and/or damaged and not notated.
- Refused deliveries and missed appointments will be subject to additional shipping and handling charges for which the customer is responsible for.
- Whiteglove Delivery - These services are available upon request when special product care is required for your order, additional shipping and handling charges will apply. Please call (800) 357-5044 for more information.
- Refused, missed, or undeliverable shipments will be subject to additional shipping and handling charges for which the customer is responsible for. Please take this into consideration when selecting your shipping address. We are not able to reship packages that are returned to us by the carrier as we will consider this a return which is subject to Brandster’s Return & Exchange Policies.
- Take pictures of how you received your order from all sides.
- Do not throw away any original packaging. If you accept a package and then discover parts are missing or in the case of a manufacturer's defect, please contact us right away.
- Please note that the carrier will not perform any installation, wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools.
- IMPORTANT: Customer has 48 HOURS after delivery to carefully inspect and report ANY and ALL damages. Customer is responsible for any damage(s) reported after 48 hours of delivery.
- Merchandise that is damaged should be reported immediately by contacting the support team at 800-357-5044 or Support@Brandster.com.
- Write "Package Damaged" on the bill of lading when you sign for delivery whether significant or even if it appears slightly damaged. Customer is responsible for any damage(s) reported after 48 hours of delivery.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Brandster Inc. is committed to your satisfaction first and foremost, and we want to help you have the best shopping experience possible. Should a product you purchase not match your expectations or needs, you may request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 Days From Delivery Date and a customer care specialist will be happy to review your request.
Conditions of Returns and Exchanges:
- You have 30 Days from the delivery date to request an RMA.
- All returned products should be in the original packaging.
- Items NOT eligible for return/exchange include products that are:
- Unboxed, removed from pallet, used, assembled, modified, or covered under manufacturer’s warranty
- “Special / Custom Order” items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- This includes furniture, custom made to order products, cushions, products excluded for return by the manufacturer.
- ANY and ALL SHIPPING COST(S) associated with the product will be the customer’s responsibility and deducted from the refund or credit.
- Manufacturer/distributor restocking fee(s) may apply.
- Refused or missed shipments will be subject to additional shipping cost(s) for which the customer is responsible for.
- All approved returns/exchanges must be shipped via the same delivery method or the return/exchange will not be accepted, i.e. freight orders must ship freight back to designated return address.
By proceeding forward with your request you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to the Brandster Inc. Terms & Conditions, Warranty, Shipping, and Return & Exchange Policies at the time your order was placed. Returns/exchanges that have not been authorized cannot and will not be accepted.
- Please complete the Return & Exchange Request Form here.
The return/exchange request process can take up to 10-15 business days to complete. Please do not request a chargeback of your purchase from your credit card company while waiting for us to process your request. Orders that are pending disputes or chargebacks will not be accepted or reviewed until the dispute or chargeback process is resolved.
Brandster Inc. does not directly offer warranty to customers, however most products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. Our customer care department will help to assist you in resolving any issues that may arise during the warranty period. If you experience an issue with an item that offers a manufacturer warranty, please contact the support team at 800-357-5044 or Support@Brandster.com.
We stand 100% behind our products and the manufacturers who produce them, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems.#BDR063021